Truck & Bus
Mawson Motors is especially well qualified when it comes to keeping your truck or bus on the road and running in peek condition. Robin and Rod (the business owner and head mechanic) have a combined 60 years experience in heavy vehicle repairs and maintenance. We have all the equipment and expertise necessary to work on all types and all sizes of trucks and buses.
Whether your fleet is one vehicle or dozens of vehicles talk to us about programed maintenance and servicing to keep down time to a minimum and maximise your profits.
Mawson Motors is a Licenced Heavy Vehicle Tester and Licenced Bus Tester. Our technicians are kept constantly up to date with all Vic Roads and National Heavy Vehicle Regulator requirements and we are able to complete any works necessary to make sure your vehicle complies with the current standard and can be issued with a roadworthy certificate.
Work we specialize in
- Truck and Bus roadworthy certification. We are a licenced tester of all types of trucks and buses.
- Steering. If you've got steering problems we can fix them.
- Suspension. We look at every aspect of your vehicles suspension system and have the knowledge and expertise to restore ride and handling.
- Drive line. We can service and repair all drive line components from uni's and CV's to diff's.
- Engine. From complete rebuilds to minor repairs we can handle the job.
- Transmission. Manual and automatic rebuilds and servicing.
- Brakes. Good brakes are paramount when it comes to heavy vehicle safety and we can diagnose and fix all problems to keep you and your vehicle safe.